We conduct legal review of documents necessary for obtaining a public transportation license to carry passengers by road, equipped to transport more than 8 people, and help in their design.
For public transportation license you would need to submit the following documents:
1. Power of attorney to "Contractor" for the interests of the organization "Customer" in the form M2.- The Sample will be provided.
2. Document confirming payment of license fee for consideration by the licensing authority an application for a license (300 rubles) - The Sample will be provided.
3. Document confirming payment of license fee for the license form (1000 rubles) - The Sample will be provided.
4. Notarized Copy of certificate of state registration (BIN);
5. Notarized Copy of certificate of tax registration (TIN);
6. Notarized copies of all legal, constituent documents (Articles of Incorporation (or any other type of legal entity), Certificate of Incorporation;
7. Notarized copies of state registration certificates for the changes made to the constituent documents, if such were;
8. Information letter from the State Committee on Statistics (original or notarized copy);
9. Notarized copy of statement from USRLE (Unified State Register of Leal Entities);
10. Notarized copies of title documents to occupy the premises (lease (sublease) or certificate of state registration of property rights);
11. The contract for parking, with the right of placement in the parking lot the transport of the licensee;
12. Copies of the documents for transport (TRP, a certificate of registration of the vehicle lease / sublease / lease / sub-leasing);
13. Driver License copies for the Drivers having the right to operate the public motor vehicle.
14. A copy of the employment history of the Driver, who has been employed for the same position at least 5 years;
15. A copy of valid medical certificate to the person entitled to control the car; (We will help)
16. A copy of the insurance policy;
17. Original certificate of Road Safety and PC - (We will help)
18. Legal details of the organization;
The cost of a standard set of services: 23 300 rubles
Deadline: 30 days